I Just Wanted To Say...

What is your problem?

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I am me. More than I was, less than I will be. This is difficult. Facts-female, southern, mother and grandmother. Abstract-a Christian, a loner, intelligent, somewhat arrogant, impatient with stupidity, an unusual sense of humor.

4/30/2005

If There Were Two Worlds

I wish there were two separate worlds and we could choose the one in which we would live.

I would like for there to be a world where there was strict gun control, where businesses were closely regulated, where non-judgmental diversity was practiced, where war was never an alternative, where patriotism and faith were unheard of, where there was a complete welfare system, where the justice system tried to understand criminals instead of punishing them, where the government took over child-rearing at an early age, where children were not disciplined so that their self-esteem would not be damaged, where abortions were free for anyone who wanted one, where drugs were legal and available, where no personal life-style choice was condemned, where there was no expectation of personal responsibility.

Then I would choose to live in the other world. Because I know where the predators, parasites, busy bodies, and irresponsible twits would choose to go and I wouldn't have to put up with them.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mina, I just happened to come across your Blog after reading a friend of mine sons Blog who is in Iraq. I just wanted to say I don't know to many people who seem to me to have a real connection to the truth and the nature of the way the world is and people are. Larry C. About me Im happily married for 16 years we have 2 children and I'll be back here some time cause I like you. Lar from Illinois.

10:03 AM  
Blogger Mina said...

Thanks Larry. Working in the court system, I see a large number of people. There are real predators and parasites, but the sad fact is that personal irresponsibility is the root problem for far too many who come into the system.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|