I Just Wanted To Say...

What is your problem?

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I am me. More than I was, less than I will be. This is difficult. Facts-female, southern, mother and grandmother. Abstract-a Christian, a loner, intelligent, somewhat arrogant, impatient with stupidity, an unusual sense of humor.

6/04/2005

Myrtle Beach, Memorial Day Weekend 2005

A few more of the pictures we took.

The pool was heated, which was wonderful.
The obligatory sand castle. Perhaps not architecturally sound, but fun to just dig in the sand.
The two lower pictures were taken during an early morning walk . The tide was out and the beach looked completely different. The man fishing was a hundred feet or more from the regular tide line. He was out beyond the tide pools.
I took the last picture at the edge of one of the tide pools. It was beautiful with the early sun reflected off that thin layer of water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|