I Just Wanted To Say...

What is your problem?

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I am me. More than I was, less than I will be. This is difficult. Facts-female, southern, mother and grandmother. Abstract-a Christian, a loner, intelligent, somewhat arrogant, impatient with stupidity, an unusual sense of humor.

7/03/2005

Callaway Gardens

Callaway Gardens, Pine Mountain, Georgia, June 2005

Liz and Livy in front of a fountain in the greenhouse.
My mother and the girls on a walkway over the water next to the Discovery Center. There are vending machines you can get food for the animals out of and feed the ducks and turtles that hang around the bridge It was fun watching the ducks scramble around and the fish still flash up and grab the food before the ducks could get it.
The view across the lake.
The ducks were very used to humans and weren't bothered by the girls at all.

1 Comments:

Blogger RP said...

The girls are lovely! Just lovely! You're blessed, but I bet you know that.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|