I Just Wanted To Say...

What is your problem?

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I am me. More than I was, less than I will be. This is difficult. Facts-female, southern, mother and grandmother. Abstract-a Christian, a loner, intelligent, somewhat arrogant, impatient with stupidity, an unusual sense of humor.

7/03/2005

Callaway Gardens

Callaway Gardens, Pine Mountain, Georgia, June 2005

When you visit the Day Butterfly Conservatory, one of the big surprises is that sometimes the butterflies will land on you. I took the picture of one on my mother's head. Liz wasn't thrilled at all with the idea and used the butterfly identification sheet to protect herself. Liv, who is the bolder of the two thought Liz was funny. The temperature and humidity in the conservatory is tropical-that is, hot and sticky. Butterflies love it, the girls were a little less happy with it. Fortunately, in the center of the conservatory, there is a large machine that produces a constant mist to keep the humidity high. We let them stand in the mist when they got too hot and they loved it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|