I Just Wanted To Say...

What is your problem?

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I am me. More than I was, less than I will be. This is difficult. Facts-female, southern, mother and grandmother. Abstract-a Christian, a loner, intelligent, somewhat arrogant, impatient with stupidity, an unusual sense of humor.

8/30/2005

More quilts

A full view and a close-up of each

Quilts are no longer just a bunch of scraps thrown together. Fabric companies are increasingly manufacturing more and more specialty fabrics meant for quilters and less for sale to people who make clothing.
The quilt on the left is called a sampler quilt, because none of the blocks are the same. It is a good method for new quilters to learn a number of techniques, while still having a cohesive quilt when you are finished. It is about 48" x 60".

Mr. Snowy is the quilt on the left and is made from flannel. Of course it is a favorite of my grandchildren. It is 36" x 48".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|