I Just Wanted To Say...

What is your problem?

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I am me. More than I was, less than I will be. This is difficult. Facts-female, southern, mother and grandmother. Abstract-a Christian, a loner, intelligent, somewhat arrogant, impatient with stupidity, an unusual sense of humor.

8/30/2005

A Window Quilt 28" x 34"

I love making quilts. This particular one is called "Tropical Sunset."

1. The "view" is made by cutting three different fabrics-the sunset, the ocean and the stone beach, into rectangles, re-sewing them and then setting them into "window panes" using the gray fabric.

2. On the bottom sill, sea-shells cut out of another piece of fabric are appliqued.

3. This is a closer view of the center pane.

4. This view shows the quilting stitch pretty well. It is used to outline and emphasize certain areas of the quilt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|