I Just Wanted To Say...

What is your problem?

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I am me. More than I was, less than I will be. This is difficult. Facts-female, southern, mother and grandmother. Abstract-a Christian, a loner, intelligent, somewhat arrogant, impatient with stupidity, an unusual sense of humor.

9/04/2005

Your Brain's Pattern

Your Brain's Pattern

You have a dreamy mind, full of fancy and fantasy.
You have the ability to stay forever entertained with your thoughts.
People may say you're hard to read, but that's because you're so internally focused.
But when you do share what you're thinking, people are impressed with your imagination.
AD found another fun one.
I like my own mind. It usually is full of things I enjoy, both the practical and the fantastic.
I am hard to read. I prefer to be. That is, in part, a practical choice. Too many of the people I know, too many I have known, don't really enjoy encounters with people whose minds are different. They become uncomfortable and edgy with conversations that don't involve "normal things" like the weather, shopping, what they watched on television last night, what they did over the weekend, their children. There is nothing wrong with talking about those things, but it is uncomfortable for me to be limited to conversations about those normal things only. I get bored fairly quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|