I Just Wanted To Say...

What is your problem?

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I am me. More than I was, less than I will be. This is difficult. Facts-female, southern, mother and grandmother. Abstract-a Christian, a loner, intelligent, somewhat arrogant, impatient with stupidity, an unusual sense of humor.

10/17/2005

Casual Curiosity

the art of Pablo Picasso - There is bad art, that just about anyone can do. There is good art, that gives momentary pleasure and enjoyment to the viewer; then there is great art, that not only gives, but demands something from you in return, pulls something out of you. Picasso's art doesn't even rise to the level on good art for me.

Health insurance - a necessary evil, that I'm glad I have.

the year 1937 - the calm before the storm. The Spanish Civil War is on going. Hitler's power is on the rise and state-sponsored persecution of Jews has begun. Stalin's purges are also ongoing. Roosevelt signs the third U.S. Neutrality act. Neville Chamberlain becomes Prime Minister of Great Britain. The Japanese begin their conquest of China. Mussolini rules Italy.

Ants - annoying but necessary.

Ballroom dancing - I've watched some of the competitive ballroom dancing competitions when I've come across them, but they're nothing I'd deliberately plan to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|