I Just Wanted To Say...

What is your problem?

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I am me. More than I was, less than I will be. This is difficult. Facts-female, southern, mother and grandmother. Abstract-a Christian, a loner, intelligent, somewhat arrogant, impatient with stupidity, an unusual sense of humor.

11/09/2005

Dog

I must be losing it.
I am not fond of reality shows of any kind or type, but I have become interested in a show on A&E television called Dog, The Bounty Hunter. It's about a family of bounty hunters in Hawaii.

Dog(Duane Chapman) is the main man. He is one tough man. Long, blond hair, big tough body, tattoos and he wears black. Dog's wife and a couple of his sons are also part of the team. His wife, Beth, is impressive. She is blond, with big, big boobs(big) and a super-tough attitude and a sharp brain.
A blurb from A&E's website--
Considered the greatest bounty hunter in the world, Duane "Dog" Chapman has made over 6,000 captures in 27 years.
These people are walking stereotypes. But in spite of the black clothes, bad language, tough attitudes and job with a bad reputation, I like them.
They take their job seriously, but not themselves. They are tough because they have to be, but kind when they need to be. And there are no excuses. These are the type of people I admire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|