I Just Wanted To Say...

What is your problem?

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I am me. More than I was, less than I will be. This is difficult. Facts-female, southern, mother and grandmother. Abstract-a Christian, a loner, intelligent, somewhat arrogant, impatient with stupidity, an unusual sense of humor.

11/07/2005

Not a clue about what to do.

After the eleventh day of rioting in France, and the apparent inability of the French government to form any effective response, all I can think of is a scene from the movie Robin Hood, Men in Tights.
Comedian Richard Lewis plays Prince John Lackland and in one certain scene, when faced with a crisis, he wrings his hands and rolls his eyes and laments in anguished tones, "What to do? What to do?".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|