I Just Wanted To Say...

What is your problem?

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I am me. More than I was, less than I will be. This is difficult. Facts-female, southern, mother and grandmother. Abstract-a Christian, a loner, intelligent, somewhat arrogant, impatient with stupidity, an unusual sense of humor.

11/07/2005

Thanks. I think.

While checking out sites with commentary on the Paris riots, I followed some links to this one . The commentary was interesting, but it was the dedication that really caught my attention.

This blog is dedicated to the world of bloggers, many of whom exhibit more than mild symptoms of various personality disorders.

Thinking it over, I have to agree with him. But hey, it's a great form of therapy and it's a lot cheaper than visiting a psychiatrist. I mean, it works for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|