I Just Wanted To Say...

What is your problem?

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I am me. More than I was, less than I will be. This is difficult. Facts-female, southern, mother and grandmother. Abstract-a Christian, a loner, intelligent, somewhat arrogant, impatient with stupidity, an unusual sense of humor.

1/10/2006

BEWARE!!!!!!

I have officially become an addict.


World of Warcraft



All people, beware. Run, good citizens, from the Abomination as it travels the road into your life.

I will not provide a link. There is still a little control of my mind available to me. I still have enough of my soul left to broadcast this warning before I am finally consumed.

Farewell. (For now, or at least until I get bored.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Phelps said...

Which server? I'm on Aggramar. It's full. Waiting times to logon at prime time. Unless you have a high-end guild waiting on you, pick a new server.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Mexigogue said...

Did you die in the game and thus die in real life like in The Matrix???

1:39 PM  
Blogger R said...

Welcome to the club.

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|